Thursday 10 November 2011

1.0 - Research into Artists/Movements

n
After my last pitch it was clear I had to investigate different art movements and get a feel for painters were thinking and expressing during key Art Movement below are the movements that I have looked at and also the key artists of those times. Looking at the training dvds from the Gnomon Workshop I have built good terminology for describing light and colour which I can now apply to painting examples

The Early Renaissance In Italy (1300)
nGiovanni Boaccacio
nMassacio
nFra Flippo
nAndrea del Castagno
n
nThe High Renaissance in Italy (1450)
nLeonardo da Vinci
nMichelangelo
n
nImpressionism (1800’s)
nManet
nMonet
nRenoir
nPissaro
nDegas
nCassat
nMatisse
n
nPostmodernism (Present)
nDavid Salle
nA.R. Penck
nMark Tansey
n

No comments:

Post a Comment