Monday 31 October 2011

Change in Direction

In my draft proposal I stated that I would be creating a series of renders using just Maya. But after looking at the link below, it has nailed right on the head what I really want to do. Building models with Maya and Zbrush and texturing with Photoshop and create an interactive painting finally in UDK:

http://www.polycount.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90519 -

His level was inspired by an 18th century artist by the name of Michele Marieschi. I am exploring traditional art methods and how these can be applied to a 3d environment and this person has done exactly that but of course I will be going into much more depth with light, composition and colour. These areas will all be explored throughout the entire project. Below are shots from Baelong's work from the link:



No comments:

Post a Comment