Saturday 10 March 2012

Organic Environment

Even though a lot of my Studies have been with interior spaces I aim to transfer my findings from this area and apply to an outdoor environment. I like structure that are appear anamorphic or has an organic look. I have been looking around for some inspiration



Santiago Calatrava is an architect who has created skeleton like structures in the past and really appeals to me; they look scary but also interesting to look at. 



H. R. Giger is a Swiss painter known for his set piece design for Aliens creating scenes that are reminisicent of the aliens that habit these worlds.  Since the project is concerned with environments I want my concept pieces to look disturbing in the sense that its somewhere you wouldn't want to be without being to obvious expressing through artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment